- SHIFT Partners Sign Joint Letter of Intent on Climate Action
The SHIFT Letter of Intent on Climate Action is an important step towards uniting forces to tackle the huge worldwide challenge of climate change. The goal of the networks’ cooperation is to develop and implement a framework consisting of environmental guidelines for cultural networks and a certification scheme.
- Joint Letter to the EU-US Summit to Support Cultural RelationsAs EU and US leaders will meet on 15 June, more than 100 organisations from across Europe and America’s cultural and creative sectors are uniting their voices to call for greater focus on EU-US cultural relations, of particular importance in recovering from the Corona crisis.
- Liveurope 2014 - 2021: An Evaluation by On The MoveLiveurope commissioned On the Move to undertake a study to analyse the platform’s ecosystem and its related membership and examine to what extent it complies with, enriches and could also further explore the overall European public policy in music.
- Short Survey on Mobility Funding Needs for Northern Dimension Area (Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia, and Sweden) - Final Deadline on 20 JuneOn the Move is conducting a research on mobility and collaboration funding for the cultural and creative industries sector in Northern Dimension Area, namely: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia, and Sweden. The survey serves to map the needs of the artists, cultural and creative professionals in terms of mobility and cross-border collaboration in the region.
- Publication of the GALA Guide for Arts and Culture Projects Related to Environmental SustainabilityThe GALA Funding and Resources Guide collects funding opportunities for arts and culture projects related to environmental sustainability (support schemes, transnational supports, European projects, residencies, festivals etc.), as well as sources of inspiration for responsible action.
- Le guide ultime pour les managers culturel.le.s, L'affranchissement du droit d'auteur pour le spectacle vivant dans un contexte international - Version françaiseLe travail transfrontalier, les tournées et les collaborations internationales sont au plus profond de l’ADN du secteur du spectacle vivant. Ce guide se veut un « livre de cuisine », en proposant des recettes de travail pour les managers culturel·le·s travaillant dans le secteur du spectacle vivant en Europe.
- Guide to funding opportunities for the international mobility of artists and culture professionals - TAIWANThe Ministry of Culture of Taiwan and the Taiwan Art Spaces Alliance (TASA), in collaboration with On the Move, have co-produced this first guide to funding opportunities for the international mobility of artists and cultural professionals in Taiwan. More than 100 funding schemes and additional resources are listed in this first 2020 edition of the cultural mobility funding guide focused on Taiwan.
- New Working Group on (En)forced MobilityThe (En)forced Mobility working group is a new initiative from members of On the Move’s network. (En)forced mobility refers to an artist or a cultural professional whose mobility is not purely voluntary. It can be linked to taking up a professional opportunity in another country or region, such as a performance, exhibition, residency or study, but there is a definite element of constraint.