- The Value of International Cultural NetworksWe international cultural networks come together on a regular basis in Malta to share experiences and knowhow, to increase our cooperation and to discuss how we can better support the cultural sector. “The Value of International Cultural Networks” is our statement of why we are here and why we intend to stay. You are welcome share and spread the message.
- New partnership between Cambodian Living Arts and On the Move
On the Move is commissioned by Cambodian Living Arts to work on recommending a strategy for development of institutional partnerships for the period 2016-2021, at national, regional and international levels. The recommendations will particularly focus on the potential of increasing regional partnerships and collaborations within Asia.
This partnership is part of a new development path for On the Move which aims to complement its mission of cultural mobility information with targeted support of international related mobility and/or cooperation projects.
- Partenariat On the Move / Réseau en scène Languedoc-RoussillonRéseau en scène Languedoc-Roussillon a mis en place pour l’année 2016 un partenariat avec On the Move afin de renforcer l’accompagnement proposé aux professionnels du spectacle vivant du Languedoc-Roussillon, notamment sur les questions de mobilité internationale.
- The FUND-FINDER, A Guide to funding opportunities for arts and culture in Europe, beyond Creative EuropeThis new IETM publication - coordinated by On the Move - provides a detailed and easy-to-read overview of public and private funding opportunities for the arts and culture in Europe and beyond: it provides a comprehensive list of funding programmes at national, regional and local level and describes in a simple and clear language how artistic and cultural projects can fit with the objectives of several EU funding programmes other than Creative Europe.
- GALA 2015 Programme: Glasgow’s Green- Imagining a sustainable cityJoin Creative Carbon Scotland and Glasgow Arts on 14th March 2015 for a day of free artist-led workshops and activities exploring how the arts can contribute to a more environmental sustainability city. Workshop themes will include food, textiles, urban ecologies, public space, architecture, circular economy and manufacturing.
- ArtCOP21 - Professional Workshop: 3-4 December (Paris, France)ArtCOP21 stages city-wide cultural events that address climate as a people challenge and work to create a cultural blueprint of positive and sustainable change during the COP21 in Paris. On the Move is one of the main co-organisers of the ArtCOP21 Professional Workshop on 3-4 December in Paris.
- AIR ARRAY: Meeting of AIR Programmes and Mobility Workshop for Artists (Madrid, Spain)Art Motile and Matadero Madrid present AIR ARRAY, a three-day event focused on artist in residence programmes and artist mobility. The event consists of two main activities: a two-day meeting for AIR programmes and a half-day mobility workshop for artists. Deadline for registrations: 22 February.
- Cultural Mobility: Symposium + International Funding Guide (New York, USA)The Martin E. Segal Theatre Center, the Graduate Center, CUNY is creating, in collaboration with the European cultural mobility information network On The Move and the U.S.-based grass-roots international network Theatre Without Borders, a free and user-friendly guide to funding for international exchange for artists traveling from and to the USA. Follow the cultural mobility conference and guide launch on 7 January!
- On the Move's Members, Supporters and Partners (Aug. 2014- June 2015)Because of the rejection of the European Commission to fund On the Move (OTM) for the three years to come, OTM had to fully re-think its strategy of development. Beyond the fact that OTM secretariat is still, to this date, functioning on a voluntary basis, some new positive developments can be shared, in terms of memberships, new partnerships and overall diversification of funding sources for OTM. Check the latest news and become maybe one of our new partners or supporters!
- Q&A session on the new international networking website World Cultures Connect - Funding of International mobilityVisiting Arts has invited On the Move to host an expert Q&A session on the new international networking website World Cultures Connect. WCC is a social platform for cultural managers and creative professionals around the globe to promote their work and services, discover ideas and the latest intelligence, and connect with new partners, audiences and markets. The first online Q&A will be held on Thursday 19 February at 3pm BST / 4pm CET on the topic of funding for international mobility.