- Network members:
News & resources
- News / Guandu International Nature Art Festival: Call for Outdoor Installations (Taiwan)Guandu Nature Park is calling for three artists with a focus on the human-nature relationship to participate in the 2023 Guandu International Nature Art Festival, themed ‘Nature, a Gift - Connection, Giving, and Exchange’. Selected artists will use natural or environmentally friendly materials to create artworks on-site that can convey environmental messages and raise awareness. The residency period will run from 9 August 2023 – 11 September 2023, with artworks exhibited from 10 September – 31 December 2023.
- News / Open Call for DongGang International Photo Festival, ‘The Magical Unknowns’ (South Korea)DongGang International Photo Festival invites submissions for its 21st edition, to be held this year from 21 July – 24 September 2023 in Yeongwol, Korea. This year’s theme is ‘The Magical Unknowns’. One ‘Artist of the year’ will receive a solo exhibition at DIPF and be invited to the opening.Closed
- News / KONNECT ASEAN Artist Residency Programme (Indonesia)KONNECT ASEAN will support two artists (one from Southeast Asia and one from the Republic of Korea) to take part in a collaborative residency in Jakarta, Indonesia.Closed
- News / Mekong Cultural Hub: Curated Conferences 2024 (Vietnam / Online)Mekong Cultural Hub is announcing an open call for applications from art and cultural practitioners from across Asia to participate in the Curated Conference 2024. The programme is a part of Meeting Point 2024 which will take place in March 2024, with an in-person gathering in Hanoi from 21-23 March.Closed
- News / Mekong Cultural Hub: Experiments in Community Collaboration (Malaysia / Remote)Mekong Cultural Hub is calling for applications from community arts practitioners from Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam with at least two years of experience to join their learning programme ‘Experiments in Community Collaboration’. A total of 8-10 people (‘Fellows’) will be selected to take part in the programme, which will take place over six months, from June – November 2023.Closed
- News / Asia Culture Center: Call for Experimental Live Works for ACT Festival 2023 (South Korea)ACC is calling for experimental works of performance to be part of ACT Festival (10-19 November 2023). Local and international artists (individuals or teams of up to 3 people) are eligible to apply.Closed
- News / Art Center Nabi Residency, ‘East Meets East’ (South Korea)Art Center Nabi’s residency programme will run 14 August – 6 October 2023. It is organised in collaboration with Misk Art Institute, and is open to international artists interested in ‘East’ at the intersection of Art, Technology and Society.
- News / Found Sound Nation: Sound Bridge for Musicians from Armenia, Georgia and Türkiye (Georgia)Based in Georgia from 10-31 July 2023, the Sound Bridge project will bring together 12 musicians (ages 20-40 years) from Armenia, Georgia, and Türkiye to co-create original music and develop creative approaches to dialogue. The programme will begin with a residency in Svaneti, Georgia, where selected Fellows will create new musical works, producing an album of recorded material and several short videos, and conclude with performances and workshops in Tbilisi.Closed
- News / Tzlil Meudcan Festival: Open call for Participation in Musicological Roundtables (Israel)The Musicology Department at the Hebrew University and the Tzlil Meudcan International Contemporary Chamber Music Festival invite doctoral and post-doctoral students in musicology to apply for the Tzlil Meudcan musicological roundtables in Tel Aviv from 3-7 July 2023.Closed
- News / Esplanade: Contemporary Performing Arts Research Residency (Singapore)Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay invites artists, curators, programmers, writers, researchers and practitioners across all disciplines in the performing arts to apply for the Contemporary Performing Arts Research Residency, taking place in Singapore between April and June 2024. In 2024, the residency presents the thematic focus Decentring Access, which aims to engage the term’s multiple definitions and usages in all contexts and facilitate nuance in access-related discussions.Closed
- News / Wonju City of Literature Writers’ Residency (South Korea)Wonju City of Literature offers an opportunity for one writer from another UNESCO city of literature to come for an 8 week residency (1 September – 31 October 2023) at Toji Cultural Centre. Applicants must have at least B2 level in English.Closed
- News / Henrik Igityan National Centre for Aesthetics: Visit Grants for Iranian and Georgian Artists (Armenia)Henrik Igityan National Centre for Aesthetics (NCA) invites Iranian and Georgian independent artists and art organisation representatives to submit project proposals for the ‘NCA Cultural Crossroad: Visit of modern artists from Georgia and Iran’ programme. The programme funds projects in fine arts, theatre, dance and music. The duration of projects should be 20 days and can be implemented any time between 1 May – 15 June 2023.Closed