The International Society for the Performing Arts’ (ISPA) Netherlands Fellowship provides three-year access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to three mid-career leaders from the Netherlands’ performing arts community and one mid-career leader from performing arts communities in Egypt, Morocco, Russia, Turkey, or South Africa.
Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the 2022, 2023, and 2024 New York ISPA Congresses where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant presenting organisations, performing arts organisations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals, and related professionals.
Performing arts professionals who are deeply committed to increasing the global connectivity of the performing arts industry, as well as those who take initiative in their own professional development, are most likely to benefit. This opportunity is intended for those working in the management of the performing arts. In considering applying, please be aware that the ISPA Congress is not a traditional arts market and opportunities for self-promotion are limited.
- 2022: 10-13 January 2022.
- 2023: 9-12 January 2023.
- 2024: 8-11 January 2024.
In 2022, Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits.
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2022 ISPA Congress (11-13 January 2022), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (10 January 2022).
- Up to 2,375 USD stipend to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the New York Congress.
Pending a successful annual review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive the same benefits as year one of the programme.
- Be permanent residents or citizens of the Netherlands, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey, Russia, or South Africa.
- Be currently working in the performing arts.
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the performing arts;
- Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past.
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years.