National, regional and international journalists are invited to visit the project Centriphery, implemented in Romania by Prin Banat Association as part of the 2021 programme of Moving Fireplaces – a project focusing on memories and recent history of migration in the Banat region (Romania, Serbia and Hungary).
International cultural journalists, art writers and critics, bloggers, working for online or offline magazines, newspapers, radio, television or other types of media can apply to join a press trip programme between 21-25 July 2021 (maximum 3 nights and 4 days trip).
The organisers cover:
- Transport (flight ticket, train etc.) and accommodation in a hotel with breakfast included, located in Timișoara, lunch and dinner where all the team, participating artists, partners and guests meet.
- Transfers between the airport of Timișoara and the hotel.
- Full access to all Centriphery :: Moving Fireplaces activities during the trip.
- Support from the Prin Banat communication team for on-site guidance and visits to the project’s activities, workshops, documentation and interviews scheduling.
- Daily photo reports, videos and additional documentation on participating artists, workshop/activities and festival venues.
Invited journalists are expected to produce at least one article with a minimum of 1000 words about the Centriphery :: Moving Fireplaces project and up to four posts/shorter articles. A contribution to a planned publication is very welcome.