Supported by Music Moves Europe, LIVEMX aims to nurture a more diverse and sustainable music sector through dedicated funding designed to answer some specific needs of the European music ecosystem in three specific areas. This programme aims to help music organisations and professionals to develop and strengthen their skills, abilities, processes and resources to adapt and thrive in such a dynamic industry.
LIVEMX focuses on three specific topics:
- Music export (encompassing three challenges: developing music export through co-creation; promoting new music and artists abroad in innovative ways; and developing professional networks and understanding of new markets).
- Live music venues (challenges: develop artists’ circulation in Europe; develop ecological solutions adapted to the live music sector; develop new audience strategies).
- Digital circulation and engagement.
To be an eligible applicant, proposals must be presented by a single applicant (mono-beneficiary) that meets the following rules:
- Be a public or private organisation with legal personality.
- Be established in one of the 27 EU Member States or non-EU countries, on the date of the publication of the call, part of the Creative Europe Programme.
- Be established at least one year before the application submission date.
- Have a demonstrable track-record of working in the sector that is relevant in the context of their proposal (live music venues, music export or digital solutions that can be applied to the music sector).
Project grants are organised into three strands of 20,000, 40,000 or 60,000 EUR.