Parental leave replacement, 1 year fixed-term contract.
Founded in 1988 by three theatres in France, Germany and Belgium, the European Theatre Convention (ETC) has become Europe’s largest network for public theatres with over 60 members from 30 countries. As a recognised strategic partner of the European Commission, ETC provides an international programme for European theatres, that consists of artistic international collaboration, professional training and advocacy activities. ETC promote European theatre as a vital platform for dialogue, democracy and interaction that responds to, reflects and engages with today’s diverse audiences and changing societies. With their work they pioneer European theatre that is sustainable, diverse and digital, increasing access to theatres in a post-covid world.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Project Manager shall be responsible for tasks including:
- Project management of current and new ETC activities with responsibilities in project design, organisation, implementation and finances, as well as coordination and liaising with all international project partners.
- Preparation, moderation, and handling of logistic arrangements of various events (EU project/ partner meetings, Young Europe IV festival, ETC conferences etc.).
- Responsible to produce publications and reporting of the above listed events, incl. EU reporting both technically and financially.
- Coordinating the project communication strategies with ETC Communication team.
- Managing EU funding activities (from application to reporting, from concept development to financial management), in particular EU grant applications and contracts related to ETC’s work plan.
ETC offer a fixed-term employment contract for 12 months, flexible working hours, 40h per week, and a workspace with an office at the heart of Berlin, in one of Germany’s major theatres, with home office regulation (2-3 days per week). Monthly gross salary: depending on level of experience ranging from 3200-3500 EUR. The position is to be filled by 8 January 2024.