Would you like to broaden your skills in international cultural relations and network with cultural and creative practitioners around the world?
The Cultural Relations Platform’s Global Cultural Relations Programme (GCRP) is a unique opportunity for changemakers and innovators in the cultural and creative sectors.
Apply for the opportunity to develop lifelong skills, increase your knowledge, build your international network and receive support to engage in international cultural relations. You will also be able to develop concrete international collaboration projects with your peers.
This year the GCRP will take place online from 15-30 November 2021.
Why take part in the GCRP?
- Build your skills in international cultural relations through a carefully designed, interactive training programme.
- Network and collaborate with professionals from around the world, facing similar challenges and opportunities.
- Join a community of 120 alumni on a long-term basis. Alumni hear from CRP regularly about international opportunities and help to shape future editions of the programme.
- 15-18 November: knowledge sharing and peer-to-peer learning (4 x 3 hour sessions).
- 19-28 November: develop an international cultural project with other participants and mentors.
- 29-30 November: project presentations and closing (2 x 3 hour sessions).
What CRP are looking for
- 60 changemakers, professionals and entrepreneurs in the cultural and creative sectors.
- You should be aged 25-39, with at least three years’ experience in international collaboration or international cultural relations, and an interest in further developing your skills.
- You could work for a public, private or civil society organisation, or be a freelancer.
- You will need to be able to commit to the programme throughout its duration from 15-30 November 2021.