- Network members:
News & resources
- News / Guandu International Nature Art Festival: Call for Outdoor Installations (Taiwan)Guandu Nature Park is calling for three artists with a focus on the human-nature relationship to participate in the 2023 Guandu International Nature Art Festival, themed ‘Nature, a Gift - Connection, Giving, and Exchange’. Selected artists will use natural or environmentally friendly materials to create artworks on-site that can convey environmental messages and raise awareness. The residency period will run from 9 August 2023 – 11 September 2023, with artworks exhibited from 10 September – 31 December 2023.
- News / Taipei Performing Arts Center: ADAM Artist Lab (Taiwan)ADAM Artist Lab is a collaborative, artist-led, and research-based residency programme allowing artists from across various performative practices to think and work together in a creative process, inventing new ideas and future collaborations. The 2023 ADAM Artist Lab proposes the notion of ‘queer ecology’ in the post-pandemic era to create speculate on human and non-human ecosystem through a queer lens. Artists with practices related to the theme and interested in collaborative research are invited to apply for the Lab, taking place from 31 July - 27 August 2023.Closed
- News / Tsung-Yeh arts and Cultural Center: Artists in Residence Programme (Taiwan)Tsung-Yeh Arts and Cultural Center is located in the Madou district, on the northern outskirts of Tainan city, in an old sugar refinery that has been infused with multicultural ideas to form a unique space. The theme for the Center’s 2022 residency programme is ‘Site-Specific Art’. Artists working in visual art, performing art, installation, interdisciplinary contemporary art are invited to apply. Residencies last 45-90 days and take place in the period 21 February 2022 - 30 August 2022.Closed
- News / NewImages Festival - Appel à candidatures : TAIWAN XR RESIDENCY 2021Reconduite pour une troisième édition, la Taiwan VR Residency évolue et devient la Taiwan XR Residency. Désormais ouverte à l’ensemble des réalités étendues (virtuelle, augmentée, mixte), elle entend ainsi suivre de près l’essor des nouvelles formes de narration. Ce programme estouvert à toute personne de nationalité française ou de nationalité étrangère mais résidant en France (et disposant du statut de résident·e permanent·e ou d’un Visa de travail en cours de validité).Closed
- Funding Guides / Mobility Funding Guide to TaiwanOur guide to cross-border mobility for artists and cultural workers from and travelling to Taiwan. The Ministry of Culture of Taiwan and the Taiwan Art Spaces Alliance (TASA), in collaboration with On the Move, have co-produced this first guide to funding opportunities for the international mobility of artists and cultural professionals in Taiwan.
- News / Mekong Cultural Hub > Call for Curated Conferences (Taiwan)Mekong Cultural Hub is arranging a Meeting Point for people concerned with arts and social action in Asia. The theme for this meeting point is ‘Revealing Contexts’. The Meeting Point will take place at C-Lab, Taipei, from 20-22 May 2021. In preparation for the Meeting Point, MCH are launching an open call for people who would like to take part in three small ‘curated conferences’ that will be part of the Meeting Point programme.Closed
- News / Tsung-Yeh arts and Cultural Center > Artists in Residence Programme (Taiwan)Tsung-Yeh Arts and Cultural Center is located in the Madou district, on the northern outskirts of Tainan city, in an old sugar refinery that has been infused with multicultural ideas to form a unique space.Closed
- News / Taoyuan International Art Award中文 Aiming to promote experimentation and innovation in contemporary art, Taoyuan International Art Award provides a platform to incubate a new generation of artists, enhance international art exchanges, and cultivate art research and practice. The Award is organised biennially; applications take place in the first year and the exhibition in the second, so that artists can have more time for creation and exhibition planning.Closed
- News / The 5th Lih Pao International Sculpture Biennial AwardsFirst organised in 2011, the Lih Pao International Sculpture Biennial Awards returns in 2021 and invites sculptors from around the world to submit work on the theme of Infinity. Applications are evaluated in multiple rounds, with a number of the eventual prize winners invited to attend the final ceremony in Taipei. Participants must be under the age of 50, and the submitted work must be created out of materials suitable for permanent exhibition. Deadline: 30 October 2020.Closed
- News / Pier-2 Artist-in-Residence ProgrammeThe Pier-2 Artist-in-Residence Programme (PAIR) is run by Pier-2 Art Center, a harbourside facility in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. For 2021, the organisers are organising the programme around the theme of ‘Ocean: The Dark Side’. The residency will last 60-90 days, and take place between 1 March 2021 and 31 December 2021. Artists from all over the world are invited to apply. Deadline: 31 May 2020.Closed
- News / V2_ > Summer Sessions 2020 Open CallV2_, Lab for the Unstable Media is an interdisciplinary centre for art and media technology in Rotterdam (the Netherlands). Its Summer Sessions are short-term international art and technology residencies for emerging artists and designers, taking place at institutions in six countries. Residencies last approximately eight weeks and take place between June and September. Applications are open to artists from the sponsoring countries: Taiwan, Spain, South Korea, Croatia, China, and Argentina. Deadline: 1 May 2020.Closed