The regional arts platform Kooperativa is inviting applications for its Mentorship Programme, designed to help build the knowledge and skills needed for the successful implementation of transnational cultural programs (digital tools, audience engagement, technical production, innovative management models, advanced international programming, etc.). The programme will start in October 2021 and will end in February 2022 at the latest.
The Mentorship Programme is part of the project Regional Lab: New Culture Spaces and Networks as drivers of an Innovative and Sustainable Bottom-up Development of Regional Collaboration granted by Creative Europe: Sub-programme – Western Balkans Cooperation projects – 2020.
- The applicant is an NGO and has its formal seat in one of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia.
- The applicant works in the field of independent culture, arts or in creative industries.
- The applicant’s yearly budget in the year 2020 did not exceed 40,000 EUR.
- The applicant does not have more than three employees at the time of applying.
- The applicant exists as a legal entity for more than two years.
- Introductory gathering and workshop.
- Introductory online meeting with the assigned mentor.
- One 3 to 4 day live meeting at the location of your organisation (all expenses for the mentor are covered by the project).
- Interim meeting with mentors and mentees to check on progress.
- 5-10 online meetings with the mentor.
- Final gathering and evaluation of the programme.