The European Cultural Foundation, Rijeka 2020 European Capital of Culture, Krytyka Polityczna, and ZEMOS98 are inviting applications for participation in Culture Lab Europe, which will take place 16-18 April 2020 in Rijeka, Croatia.
The organisers are looking for cultural activists and mediators who are:
- Engaged in initiatives that create spaces for solidarity and public debate, and who are keen on European collaboration.
- Engaged in non-partisan initiatives that provide digital or physical space for citizens to share ideas and engage in debate.
- Well connected to relevant (local) communities and stakeholders such as decision makers, educational institutions or media.
- Committed to sharing their knowledge and experience and working on collaborative projects with peers from across Europe.
Culture Lab Europe is a unique opportunity to:
- Be inspired by initiatives tackling the pressures facing European societies.
- Build connections with other cultural change makers across Europe.
- Develop initiatives contributing to a European space for public debate, fostering solidarity amongst people living across our continent.
- Meet funders and be part of their initiative for European public space.
Participation in Culture Lab Europe is free of charge. Travel, accommodation and meals are covered.