Are you working in the field of contemporary circus or outdoor arts? Do you wish to develop a project but need guidance and advice to complete it properly?
Circostrada Network launches Bounce – a new mentoring programme for contemporary circus and outdoor arts workers.
Bounce is a mentoring programme dedicated to providing tools, connections, knowledge and resources to the next generation of contemporary circus and outdoor arts workers. It proposes skills for future steps, giving a space for participants to explore creative, relational, and economic potential in an international context and deepen their reflection on their working environment through the prism of Circostrada’s annual red threads.
The programmes includes:
- A 16-hour development programme with a facilitator from Circostrada members and external experts.
- Participation in a kick-off event in October (venue TBC) in order to meet the other participants and facilitators (including travel, per diems, and accommodation).
- 3 workshops (1 online and 2 on-site) guided by experts and connected to Circostrada’s annual red thread ‘Diverse body/ies’. Participants will reflect on this topic with researchers, thinkers, and workers focused on projects and actions around fairness, equity, equality, inclusion, diversity and/or accessibility.
- A 250€ budget for a mobility grant for an in-person meeting with your facilitator or a fee for an external expert of your choice to advise you on your project.
- A meeting with last year’s Bounce programme participants.
- Participation in the Circostrada General Meeting in Split, Croatia in April 2023 (including travel, per diems, and accommodation).
- An alumni platform where participants can exchange and create a long-lasting community, including last year’s participants and facilitators.