- Network members:
- alba KULTUR, ARS BALTICA, Art Moves Africa, Arts and Theatre Institute, Busart, Circostrada, Cité internationale des arts, Cultuurloket, Dachverband Tanz Deutschland, DutchCulture, EMEE, European Cultural Foundation, European Music Council, Flanders Arts Institute, Fresh Arts Coalition Europe, Fundación SGAE, IETM, IGBK, International Federation of Actors, ITI Germany, Kooperativa, La Collaborative, Le LABA, Liv.in.g, MobiCulture, Motovila, Moving Artists, Nantes Métropole , NDPC - Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture, Nordic Culture Point, ONDA, Polo Cultural Gaivotas Boavista, Res Artis, Robert Bosch Cultural Managers Network, Roberto Cimetta Fund, Scensverige / Swedish ITI, Somany, The Green Room, Theatre Info Finland, Trans Europe Halles, TransArtists, Zbigniew Raszewski Theatre Institute
News & resources
- News / Tanzzentrale: Creative Residency Programme for Dance (Germany)Tanzzentrale’s Creative Residency programme offers national and international dance companies and choreographers the opportunity to conduct a phase of their project under professional conditions in the Tanzzentrale studios. Residencies last 7-14 days.
- News / CRATER-Lab / Hangar: Expanded Cinematic Arts Residency (Spain)The SCREEN residency offers artists 4 weeks to carry out a project or part of a project of expanded cinema, paracinema, installation or film sculpture, that explores the concept of SCREEN. Residencies will take place at Hangar / Crater-Lab in Barcelona, Spain in one of three slots: 1-30 July 2023, 1-30 September 2023, 27 October – 27 November 2023.
- News / Baltic Dance Platform: Open Call For Baltic Performances and Pitches (Latvia)This open call is for contemporary dance artists of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia to participate in the third Baltic Dance Platform, which will take place Riga, Latvia on 9-11 February 2024. Three performances and five pitch presentations from each Baltic country will be selected to participate in the event.
- News / Faroe Islands Songwriting CampFaroe Islands Songwriting Camp (FISC) is a professional Nordic songwriting camp in the Faroe Islands. The camp will take place mostly in the surroundings of Sandoy and the capital Torshavn and will last for a full week from 2-8 August 2023. The songwriting camp is mainly for young and professional talents from The Nordic countries, but the application is open for anyone.
- News / European Emerging Bands Contest (France)Thousands of young people from all over Europe will gather in Strasbourg (France) between 9-10 June 2023 for the 5th edition of the #EYE2023 (European Youth Event). Solo artists and bands from EU member states, EFTA countries, candidate countries and former EU members are invited to perform for them by entering the 2023 edition of the European Emerging Bands Contest.
- News / Chemnitz 2025: Call for Projects for Older and Younger People (Germany)Under the motto ‘C the Unseen’, the organisers of Chemnitz 2025 are calling for projects which give children and young people the space, knowledge and skills to create their own perspectives on the future.
- News / Chemnitz 2025: Call for Cross-border Cooperations Between Czech Republic, Poland and Germany (Germany)The organisers of Chemnitz 2025 are calling for cross-border cooperation with partners in the Czech Republic, Poland and Germany. Selected projects will be recommend for implementation in the Capital of Culture year.
- News / Fondation Fiminco: Residency for Visual Artists (France)The Fondation Fiminco is launching a call for applications for visual artists of all disciplines, in view of an eleven-month research, creation and production residency in Romainville, close to Paris. The residency is aimed at artists residing in France or abroad, without an age limit, who can demonstrate a professional practice, either emerging or established. Duos or collectives may also apply.
- News / Nordic Culture Point: Open Call for Summer Festival (Finland)Nordic Culture Point will arrange a festival edition of the event series Nordic Culture Club from 2-3 June 2023 at Suomenlinna Sea Fortress in Helsinki, Finland. The organisers are looking for experimental, innovative, and preferably interdisciplinary art performances from the Nordics and Baltics.
- News / Common Stories: Common LAB 2023 (France, Sweden, Egypt, Portugal)Common Stories are looking for 8 theatre directors, playwrights, choreographers and performance makers to take part in Common LAB 2023, an itinerant 8-week laboratory in France, Sweden, Egypt and Portugal from September - November 2023. Applicants should be performing arts artists living and working in Europe, with a good command of English.
- News / Sirmione Photo Residency (Italy)The Municipality of Sirmione is offering a two-week Photographic Residence on Lake Garda for you to produce a photographic project in complete freedom. The residency will take place in October 2023 and may result in a book publication.
- News / UCArts: Appel à projets, ‘Création et Intelligence Artificielle’ (France)Cet appel s’adresse aux créateur.ice.s inscrits dans une démarche professionnelle en France ou à l’étranger. Il propose une dotation pour un temps de résidence et la réalisation d’un projet de création liant une ou plusieurs pratiques artistiques avec la thématique de l’intelligence artificielle.