NDPC - Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture are seeking a Digital and Communications Manager to work closely with the NDPC Secretariat Director and EUNIC/NDPC Project Coordinator and Manager at the organisation’s offices in Riga, Latvia.
As a Digital and Communications Manager, you will support NDPC in their aim to enhance dialogue and practical cooperation between actors in the cultural and creative industries sectors from Northern Dimension countries. Moreover, you will provide support to the team and ensure that social media and digital tools are at the heart of their communication campaigns. You will be playing a key role in managing NDPC’s online community and keeping both stakeholders and members up to date.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- An entrepreneurial mindset, be self-driven and have passion for Cultural and Creative Industries.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (you must love writing and storytelling!).
- Experience creating compelling content and campaigns across a variety of channels and tools (using social media channels and other tools).
- To work well in a creative environment where you can be a trusted colleague and take the lead on comms activities (such as open calls, outreach to stakeholders, website, community building, and publications and reports).
- Have structure and ability to plan your own work and own processes.
- Be hands on and support colleagues in organisation of events and workshops (yes, international travel is to be expected).
Starting date is 15 September 2021 or as soon as possible for a two-year contract (with a possibility of extension) under Latvian law. The employee will be based at the NDPC Secretariat in Riga. Applicants must have a valid working permit to work in the EU. Salary is 1900 EUR gross per month.