The Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture (NDPC) is an initiative focusing on the improvement of operating conditions for cultural and creative industries. Since 2010, the NDPC has served as a regional focal point regarding information on policy developments in culture and creative industries (CCI), regional collaboration and access to financing for CCIs, as well as facilitated networking activities.
The activity area covers 11 countries: Russia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Germany. The NDPC Secretariat’s office is situated in Riga, Latvia.
They are offering a full-time position of a Cultural and Creative Industry Project Advisor at the NDPC Secretariat in Riga, with an attractive salary and working conditions (considering the COVID-19 restrictions, first months of the employment are possible as a remote work). You will be welcomed by a small, friendly, open-minded and supportive team who believe in work-life balance, empowering the employees and encouraging initiative at the workplace. Contract-based employment for a period of up to two years. The contract includes an initial three-month probation period.
The main responsibilities of the Advisor are:
- Identify new co-operation partners and opportunities with a broad scope in the fields of cultural affairs and creative industries.
- Draft, plan and carry out projects in cooperation with different cooperation partners.
- Monitor suitable Funding schemes within cultural and creative industries sector and participate in writing of project proposals.
- Participate actively in the annual NDPC activity planning processes, developing aims and goals for the sector, participate actively in the work of the Secretariat’s team.
- Follow-up on cultural and creative industries sectors, write reports about significant trends, analyse the opportunities for NDPC in the field of culture and creative industries.