- Network members:
News & resources
- News / Kunstpavillon and Neue Galerie Innsbruck: Open Call, ‘The Resistance of Nothingness’ (Austria)With the programme The Resistance of Nothingness, Tiroler Künstler:innenschaft is devoting itself to forms of feminist refusal as a withdrawal from unjust patriarchal and neoliberal systems. It is calling for exhibition projects and artistic interventions that take up new narratives for our complex contemporary present, thoughts and conversations.
- News / Künstlerstadt Kalbe: Sommercampus Residency (Germany)Künstlerstadt Kalbe, an innovative project in the Altmark region (Saxony-Anhalt) with the goal of countering demographic change through art and culture, is awarding scholarships for a working residency. For six weeks from 22 July – 27 August 2023, national and international artists of all disciplines (fine arts, literature, performing arts, music, film, photography, media art, interdisciplinary projects) are invited to participate in such a social sculpture in Kalbe and to contribute their own project ideas.
- News / REAKTOR: Visual Arts Residency to Produce a Site-responsive Work (Austria)REAKTOR, a privately run transdisciplinary art institution based in Vienna, is calling for conceptual proposals for a visual arts project that will respond to the architecture of the organisation’s main hall. The chosen artists will be invited to further develop their concept and to plan its practical implementation and realisation supported by REAKTOR’s team, for presentation in February 2024.
- News / feminist elsewheres: Call for Contributions for Film and Video Art Festival (Germany)In November 2023 feminist elsewheres celebrates over 50 years of feminist film work and invites you to submit contributions for the film programme at Arsenal - Institute for Film and Video Art in Berlin, Germany.Closed
- News / Dreaming Beyond AI: In the Loop Residency on Artificial Intelligence and Time (Germany / Online)This residency hosted by Dreaming Beyond AI and aims to explore the relationship between time and AI. It will take place online and offline: 23-30 June 2023 near Hamburg, Germany (in person) and July and September 2023 (digital).Closed
- News / Berlin Global Village: Commission for a Decolonial Memorial (Germany)Berlin Global Village has launched the art competition for the ‘Decolonial Memorial’. This is an open, anonymous and worldwide art contest for the realisation of a decolonial memorial sign – an artistic work dealing with decolonisation. The artwork will be permanently and visibly placed in the outdoor area of Berlin Global Village.Closed
- News / Begehungen Festival: Exhibition and Residency (Germany)The 20th edition of the art festival Begehungen takes place in an empty museum, the Palais in Lichtenstein/Saxony, last used under the title ‘Daetz-Centrum’. The organisers are looking for artists of all genres and forms of expression who would like to participate in the form of a residency or with submitted works.Closed
- News / Goethe-Institut: Cities Ahead in Augsburg (Germany)Cities Ahead is launching an open call for placemaking projects for the creative (temporary) transformation of public space in Augsburg, in the overarching context of sustainable cultural urban development. Selected projects are to be implemented in the second half of 2023 (by November at the latest).Closed
- News / Tanzzentrale: Creative Residency Programme for Dance (Germany)Tanzzentrale’s Creative Residency programme offers national and international dance companies and choreographers the opportunity to conduct a phase of their project under professional conditions in the Tanzzentrale studios. Residencies last 7-14 days.Closed
- News / Chemnitz 2025: Call for Projects for Older and Younger People (Germany)Under the motto ‘C the Unseen’, the organisers of Chemnitz 2025 are calling for projects which give children and young people the space, knowledge and skills to create their own perspectives on the future.
- News / Chemnitz 2025: Call for Cross-border Cooperations Between Czech Republic, Poland and Germany (Germany)The organisers of Chemnitz 2025 are calling for cross-border cooperation with partners in the Czech Republic, Poland and Germany. Selected projects will be recommend for implementation in the Capital of Culture year.
- News / Schaubude Berlin: Open Call for Virtual Performing Arts StageJam (Online)Schaubude Berlin are inviting artists and groups to take part in performative jam sessions in virtual space. Over the course of the fourth StageJam, running from 4-10 June 2023, you can spend an entire week exploring the theatrical potential of online tools and immerse yourself in the platform Gather Town. The central focus of this artistic research is the development of short theatre and performance formats that take place within the virtual spaces of Gather Town.Closed