Collab 4 HY Sustain CCI, an innovation incubation project supported by the European Union, invites creative and cultural organisations from across Europe to participate in a journey of growth, innovation, and collaboration. The aim is to foster the sustainable development of Europe’s cultural and creative sectors, empowering local communities and driving transformative change within the industry.
With this open call Collab 4 HY Sustain seeks to support 15 European culture and creative organisations that want to innovate. They are searching for ideas that make culture more accessible and that open new ways to connect creators and distributors from culture and creative sectors with their audiences.
The call has two topics:
- Audience and Hybrid Approaches.
- Sustainability in Processes of Collaboration.
Selected initiatives will receive:
- Mentorship from experienced professionals who will guide and support the design, experimentation, and implementation of your innovative practices.
- A comprehensive training programme tailored to enhance managerial, organisational, and design capabilities within your organisation.
- A grant of €3000 to fuel the development and realisation of your project.
- Visibility and showcase opportunities in hybrid events.
- SEE regional network and EU collaboration opportunities.
Applying organisations must be working in the EU cultural and creative sectors. Priority will be given to activities based in project partner countries – Italy, Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, and Denmark – or cross-border initiatives that have partners in one of these countries.