- Network members:
News & resources
- News / Dëkandoo: Residency and Group Exhibition for Visual Artists of Spanish or Equatoguinean Origin (Senegal)The Dëkandoo Artistic Residence is a production residency for artists of Spanish or Equatoguinean origin who wish to develop a research and artistic creation project linked to the commune of Gandiol and the Natural Park of the Langue de Barbarie. The residency will run for five weeks, starting 1 November 2023.
- News / BriDJing Career Take-Off Programme for Emerging Womxn Artists in Electronic Music (Tunisia / Online)The Bridging Career Take-Off Programme BCTO is designed for DJs-producers, sound artists, sound producers and electronic musicians, musicians with digital music practices, and has both an offline and an online component. Applicants should be resident and/or a citizen of one of the partner countries of the project - Tunisia, France, and Albania.Closed
- News / LAPA: Residency for Duos/Collectives, 'Our People Are Our Mountains' (South Africa)The LAPA residency space in Brixton, Johannesburg is inviting duo artists and collectives to undertake one of three residencies in 2023 and 2024. LAPA is open to artists across all disciplines based in Africa who have been professionally active for at least 6 years.
- News / Ezzat Ezzat Contemorary Dance Studio: Contemporary Dance Night Residency Programme (Egypt)The seventh edition of Contemporary Dance Night will take place in the last quarter of 2023, in Cairo and Alexandria, Egypt between late November and early December 2023. Choreographers from Egypt and partnered countries can apply with new creations for a two-month residency where they will work with Egyptian dancers/artists. The call is open to young and mid-career contemporary dancers and choreographers who are a citizen or resident in Egypt, the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Germany, America, and the Arabic region.Closed
- News / Summer Sessions Art and Technology ResidenciesThe Summer Sessions are short-term international art and technology residencies for emerging artists and designers. Each Summer Sessions residency lasts approximately eight weeks and takes place between July and September. This year the programme is open to artists under the age of 35 and/or graduated within the past five years living in Netherlands, Croatia, Italy, Norway, Spain or Egypt.Closed
- News / Common Stories: Common LAB 2023 (France, Sweden, Egypt, Portugal)Common Stories are looking for 8 theatre directors, playwrights, choreographers and performance makers to take part in Common LAB 2023, an itinerant 8-week laboratory in France, Sweden, Egypt and Portugal from September - November 2023. Applicants should be performing arts artists living and working in Europe, with a good command of English.Closed
- News / Oscillations Residency Programme, ‘Sonic Inquiries and Practices’ (Germany / South Africa)Oscillations: Sonic Inquiries and Practices is a two-year project founded on the premise that sound is knowledge. The current open call covers residencies in Berlin and Cape Town and is aimed at sound artists, scholars and cultural practitioners based in Southern Africa.Closed
- News / UNIMA: Appel pour cycle de formation à destination des marionnettistes du continent africain (En ligne / Burkina Faso)L’UNIMA internationale, ses commissions Afrique et Formation professionnelle, en collaboration avec des Centres Nationaux de l’UNIMA, lancent ensemble un appel pour une formation francophone qui se tiendra du 10 au 16 mai 2023 à Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, et à distance. Le but de cette formation est de consolider le travail de marionnettistes œuvrant déjà depuis de nombreuses années dans l’espace public en leur apportant un soutien théorique et pratique.Closed
- Funding Guides / Mobility Funding Guide to the South Mediterranean RegionThe main objective of this Cultural Mobility Funding Guide is to provide an overview of the funding bodies and programmes that support the international mobility of artists and culture professionals travelling from/to 8 South Mediterranean countries and territories, namely Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Tunisia, the South Italian islands (Sicily, Pantelleria, Egadi Islands, Pelagie Islands), and the Spanish territories of Ceuta and Melilla.
- News / The Music Imbizio: Call for Showcasing Artists and Curators/Promoters (South Africa)The Music Imbizo is an international music business conference, exhibition and film festival. The conference collects various music industry stakeholders under one roof to map the way forward for the music industry in Africa. Several calls are open to participate in the next edition, running from 29 August - 2 September 2023 in Durban, South Africa, with the calls for curators/promoters and for showcasing artists providing some support for travel.Closed
- News / Open Call for a Workshop for Cultural Mobility Developers in Tunis (Tunisia)For the second edition of this workshop for cultural mobility developers, On the Move is collaborating with Culture Funding Watch and focusing on the South Mediterranean countries, namely: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Malta, Italy (Sicily, Lampedusa, Pelagie Islands), Spain (Ceuta, Melilla).Closed
- News / NOOR Foundation: Educational Programme, ‘Amplifying Voices from the Ivory Coast Cocoa Communities’ (Ivory Coast / Online)In partnership with the Chocolonely Foundation, NOOR Foundation are organising an extensive workshop training programme in West Africa to develop, produce and amplify the local stories around the cocoa communities. The workshop takes place between March - September 2023, with a seven-day workshop in Divo, Ivory Coast. The programme is open to French speaking photographers of all ages, who are nationals of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, or Togo.Closed