The Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia employs around 110 staff members in Switzerland and various regions around the world who are dedicated to promoting Swiss arts and culture.
For its Global Network & International Affairs Sector, Pro Helvetia are looking, as of 1 January 2024 or by arrangement, for a Head Staff Office Global Network & International Affairs (80%).
- Planning, development and monitoring of the sector’s administrative and financial processes (incl. budget planning & controlling) and its operations in Switzerland and abroad.
- Close collaboration with administrative staff of the offices abroad.
- Administrative and operational support of Head of sector in managing contracting and external partner portfolios, e.g. SINY, ISR, special project partners.
- Development of management and administrative instruments for collaboration between the office in Zurich and the offices abroad.
- Clarifying legal and statutory frameworks that guide Pro Helvetia in its work in Switzerland and abroad.
- Participation in and contribution to cross-departmental processes regarding administrative and operational tasks, elaborating efficient solutions.
- Managing a team of two.
- Regular collaboration with relevant sectors of FDFA and FDHA, responsibility for administrative and operational issues related to the international presence (e.g. visa processes).
The position has a class 22 salary (CHF 90,000 to CHF 145,000 p.a.). The individual salary is based on age and years of professional experience.