The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) is an intergovernmental not-for-profit organisation which brings together the peoples of Asia and Europe to address common global challenges. Since 2005, ASEF has developed and managed culture360.asef.org, a digital platform reaching out to over 350,000 users that provides information and facilitating dialogue and reflection on the arts and culture of the two regions.
News & resources
- News / ASEF – Asia Europe Foundation: Senior Project Executive – Culture Department (Singapore)The Senior Project Executive (SPE) will be responsible for developing and leading the implementation of ASEF Culture Department’s projects, as well as stepping up to provide guidance to and supervise other junior team members when needed. The appointment is on a one-year contract basis with an initial 1-month probation period based in Singapore. Candidates must be citizens and passport holders of ASEM countries.Closed
- News / ASEF / Casa Asia: Virtual Asia-Europe Residency on Arts and Climate ChangeThe e-residency ‘Stop. Look Back. Look Ahead. Proceed.’ is a virtual residency on arts and climate change for emerging artists from the music, new media, film, comics, visual arts and photography sectors. Applicants should be nationals of ASEM Asian countries / nationals of any ASEM countries currently residing in Spain between the ages of 21 and 30.Closed
- News / Asia-Europe Foundation: Senior Project Executive (Singapore)The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) promotes understanding, strengthens relationships and facilitates cooperation among the people, institutions and organisations of Asia and Europe. The Senior Project Executive (SPE) will be responsible for developing and leading the implementation of ASEF Culture Department’s projects and will work from ASEF’s offices in Singapore.Closed
- News / culture360.asef.org: Editor / Social Media & Analytics Web CoordinatorThe culture360.asef.org website brings Asia and Europe closer together by providing information, facilitating dialogue, and stimulating reflection on the arts and culture of the two regions. culture360.ASEF.org is currently looking for freelance consultants to take on the roles of Editor and Social Media & Web Analytics Coordinator in 2022. Candidates have to be a national of an ASEM member country, but the positions are freelance and the applicant does not need to be based in Singapore.Closed
- News / Asia-Europe Foundation: Culture Department Project Officer (Singapore)The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) promotes understanding, strengthens relationships and facilitates cooperation among the people, institutions and organisations of Asia and Europe. They are seeking a Project Officer to support the work of the Culture Department throughout the whole project management cycle. Applicants must be citizens and passport holders of an ASEM country.Closed
- News / ASEF Mobility First! / Cambodian Living Arts: Culture Over CoffeeCulture Over Coffee is a joint open call for organisations to organise small, closed gatherings whether physical, virtual or hybrid. Applying and partner organisations should be based and operating in any of the ASEM partner countries. Events should be held between 28 June to 30 October 2021.Closed
- News / culture360.ASEF.org: At Home / Being Home Online Residency for Emerging Artists from Asia and SpainAt Home/Being Home is an e-residency for young emerging artists from the performing arts, music, film and new media sectors. The residency will consist of a capacity building component and a collaborative component. It will be held online for a period of six weeks (15 September - 29 October 2021) and will offer an opportunity for capacity building, peer learning and collaboration. Four participants from Spain and Asia will be selected through an open call and grouped in pairs. Applicants should be emerging artists between the ages of 18 and 28 with 2 to 4 years in performing arts (theatre, dance, music) or new media and film, with a focus on interdisciplinarity.Closed
- News / culture360: Call for Media Partnershipsculture360.ASEF.org is now inviting applications from interested arts organisations that would like to showcase their upcoming events, both on-site and virtual (such as arts conferences, festivals, workshops, webinars, online performances and exhibitions), on their arts portal through a media partnership with them. Arts organisations, cultural networks and government agencies that are organisers or co-organisers of arts events may apply. Individuals are not eligible to apply.Closed
- News / Asia-Europe Foundation: ‘Virtual Crossovers’ Residency for Arts Journalists (Online)The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) through its arts website culture360.ASEF.org and ENCATC, the European network on cultural management and policy are launching an open call for Virtual Crossovers, an e-residency for emerging arts journalists from Asia and Europe. This e-residency will be held online for a period of 4 weeks (1 April - 1 May 2021) and will offer an opportunity for capacity building, networking and peer collaboration for 2 emerging arts journalists (one from Asia and one from Europe), with a focus on cultural diplomacy and international cultural relations.Closed
- News / ASEF: Mobility First! Grants for Virtual Collaboration Between Asia and EuropeIn 2021, in response to the continuing restrictions on travel and physical gatherings due to Covid-19, ASEF’s Mobility First! will offer virtual collaboration grants to artists and arts managers from Asia and Europe to jointly create new works or texts. This initiative aims to create opportunities for international cultural exchange and professional connections at a time of very limited face-to-face encounters.
- News / culture360.ASEF.org > Freelance Consultants: Editor and Social Media & Web Analytics Coordinator (Online / Remote)culture360.ASEF.org is designed to stimulate cultural engagement and enhance mutual understanding between Asia and Europe by providing relevant information through weekly updates on news, events, opportunities and resources.. culture360.ASEF.org is currently looking for freelance consultants to take on the roles of Editor and Social media & web analytics Coordinator in 2021. Candidates do not have to be based in Singapore but should be a national of an ASEM member country (check the list in the announcement).Closed
- News / ASEF Culture360 > Call for Articles, 'How are the arts adapting to the New Normal'?culture360.ASEF.org is an online platform offering up-to-date information on arts, culture & heritage from 51 countries in Asia & Europe. It is a website for artists, cultural professionals, policy makers and anyone interested in international cultural co-operation. The call for articles particularly focused on artists’ residencies, arts and disabilities and funding in the arts in times of pandemic.Closed