- Special regions:
- Network members:
News & resources
- News / European Emerging Bands Contest (France)Thousands of young people from all over Europe will gather in Strasbourg (France) between 9-10 June 2023 for the 5th edition of the #EYE2023 (European Youth Event). Solo artists and bands from EU member states, EFTA countries, candidate countries and former EU members are invited to perform for them by entering the 2023 edition of the European Emerging Bands Contest.
- News / Fondation Fiminco: Residency for Visual Artists (France)The Fondation Fiminco is launching a call for applications for visual artists of all disciplines, in view of an eleven-month research, creation and production residency in Romainville, close to Paris. The residency is aimed at artists residing in France or abroad, without an age limit, who can demonstrate a professional practice, either emerging or established. Duos or collectives may also apply.
- News / Common Stories: Common LAB 2023 (France, Sweden, Egypt, Portugal)Common Stories are looking for 8 theatre directors, playwrights, choreographers and performance makers to take part in Common LAB 2023, an itinerant 8-week laboratory in France, Sweden, Egypt and Portugal from September - November 2023. Applicants should be performing arts artists living and working in Europe, with a good command of English.
- News / UCArts: Appel à projets, ‘Création et Intelligence Artificielle’ (France)Cet appel s’adresse aux créateur.ice.s inscrits dans une démarche professionnelle en France ou à l’étranger. Il propose une dotation pour un temps de résidence et la réalisation d’un projet de création liant une ou plusieurs pratiques artistiques avec la thématique de l’intelligence artificielle.
- News / Camargo Foundation / EHESS: Bourses de résidence pour un artiste et un chercheur en sciences sociales (France)Pour la quatrième année consécutive, l’École des hautes études en sciences sociales (EHESS) et la Fondation Camargo s’associent pour proposer deux bourses de résidence à la Fondation Camargo d’un·e artiste (résidant impérativement à l’étranger) et d’un·e chercheur·euse en sciences sociales. Les résidences, d’une durée totale de quatre semaines (possibilité de faire un ou deux séjours), se dérouleront entre novembre 2023 et novembre 2024.
- News / European Investment Bank Institute: Artists Development Programme (France)The European Investment Bank (EIB) Institute is pleased to announce the 2023 edition of its Artists Development Programme (ADP) in collaboration with Cité internationale des arts (Paris). All residencies take place in Paris from 4 September - 27 November 2023. There are different calls, open to visual artists from EU Member States or specific countries.
- News / Théâtre de Choisy-le-Roi: Programme for Linguistic Diversity (France)The support programme for linguistic diversity is an experimental programme designed for artists and professional ensembles who are active in the performing arts sector in France or abroad and are interested in looking into the prospects for improved distribution of text-based works. The creative projects must begin between 1 April 2023 and 1 April 2024.Closed
- News / Arts en résidence: Nomadic Curatorial Residency (France)Centre d’arts Fernand Léger (Port-de-Bouc), Artistes en résidence (Clermont-Ferrand), LE PORT DES CRÉATEURS (Toulon), members of Arts en résidence - National network, are offering a curator and/or art critic the opportunity to take part in a nomadic residency programme across France, which will allow him/her to travel to these three venues during different stays. Activities will take place between September 2023 and January 2024.
- News / Call for Projects for INACT Festival of Mutant Arts (France)INACT festival is a meeting around performance, organised in Strasbourg since 2011. The next edition of this multidisciplinary event will take place from April-June 2023, with several evening and daytime events. Artists from all disciplines are invited to apply with projects and workshops related to performance in line with this year’s theme, ‘Dissensus’.Closed
- News / IN EX(ILE) LAB: Open Call for Artists in Exile (France, Portugal, Cyprus, Italy)IN EX(ILE) LAB are looking for artists in exile who want to develop a performance. If you are an artist in exile, currently based in Cyprus, France, Italy or Portugal and you have (or would like to develop) an artistic practice that relates to performance then IN EX(ILE) LAB wants to hear from you. Activities take place over the period from May 2023 to July 2024.Closed
- News / Transcultura: Call for Young Caribbean Poets to Present at Poetry Market (France)Transcultura invite you to present your poetic work at the 40th edition of the Poetry Market, which will take place from 7-11 June 2023 at the Place Saint Sulpice, Paris, France, with the Caribbean, for the first time, as guest of honour. The call is open to young Caribbean poets between 18 and 35 years of age.Closed
- News / ésam Caen/Cherbourg: Laboratoire Modulaire Research Residency (France)ésam Caen/Cherbourg is inviting applicants for an artistic research residency in 2023-2024 at the Laboratoire Modulaire. Initiated in 2019, the Laboratoire Modulaire intends to question the notion of ‘spatialisation’ by exploring the constantly evolving relationships between digital devices and the design of spaces: immersive environments (sound or visual), virtual reality, augmented reality, crossed reality. The call is aimed at artists conducting a research related to the issues raised by Laboratoire Modulaire and working on digital practices and technologies.Closed