The next Technarte International Conference on Art and Technology will be held in Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain, 18-19 November 2021.
The organisers are currently looking for artists and technologists from around the world that would like to join this exciting event as a speaker and share their vision of the fusion between art, science and technology.
Selected speakers will present their work in a professional yet friendly atmosphere. They will also:
- Get a free pass for the two-day Technarte event, including conference, live shows, coffee breaks, meals and official dinner.
- Participate in a relaxing warming up evening together with the other speakers on the previous day of the start of the conference.
- Have paid travel expenses up to 300€.
- Have paid hotel expenses (only if the speaker does not live in Bilbao area).
- Be part of Technarte community around the world.
The topics of the interest for the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Generative art.
- AI art.
- Virtual and augmented reality.
- Wearable tech.
- Data art.
- Robotic art.
- Interactive architecture.
- Immersive environments.