The Municipality of Sirmione is offering a two-week Photographic Residence on Lake Garda for you to produce a photographic project in complete freedom, with the guidance of two international photography experts.
The author of the selected project will be awarded:
- A two-week stay in Sirmione in October 2023.
- A reimbursement of travel expenses (up to a maximum of €1000).
- A total daily allowance €2500 for the two weeks.
- 50 copies of the volume that will be printed by the Municipality of Sirmione using the photographs of the photographic project carried out during the Photographic Residence in Sirmione. The volume will be printed only if the Municipality of Sirmione and the project supervisors consider the material produced during the Photographic Residence worthy of publication. Otherwise no volume will be printed.
- Guidance and supervision in the realisation of the project and in the editing of the book by Andréa Holzherr,
- Global Cultural Director, Magnum Photos International and Ludovica Pellegatta, Partnerships Senior Manager, Magnum Photos International.