JUMP - European Music Market Accelerator was created during the year 2017 at the initiative of MaMA. With six partners located in different areas of Europe (Czech Republic, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal and the UK), tackling different regional markets and all committed to the development of the music industry with a strong international network and experience, JUMP is first and foremost a consortium of European promoters of professional music conventions. Their field of expertise lies in identifying and addressing the music industry’s challenges through the organisation of professional music industry events and/or educational activities towards those professionals…
The JUMP Project Coordinator will closely collaborate with the direction of MaMA as well as the finance manager and the communication manager of the granted project, and with all the project partners in Europe.
- Execution of EU-funded project with 5 partners all over Europe.
- Be responsible for the implementation of the project, including the reporting procedures already in place and the production of the relevant documentation.
- Work closely together with the finance and communication manager to achieve all outputs.
- Work closely with all project partners, and others, within Europe and assure the smooth process and progress of the project.
- You will stimulate all project partners and help them proactively to make their projects come true.
Professional fluency in English is a must, French is an important element, and other European languages are an additional asset.