The i-Portunus programme supports the mobility of artists, creators and cultural professionals among all countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme. Its main focus is to connect artists and to support international collaborations. This will be done via physical mobility but also, if necessary, by virtual or blended mobility.
The current call is for the music and cultural heritage sectors, targeted to:
- Composers, musicians and singers, preferably in classical music, jazz, and traditional music genres.
- Artists, creators and cultural professionals active in cultural heritage.
The scheme is open to applicants aged 18+, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country.
i-Portunus provides financial support to partially fund the cost of travel (transportation, accommodation etc.) to another (or several) Creative Europe country(ies).
The duration of the mobility must be between 7 and 60 days and must take place between 16 July and 30 November 2021.
The main objective of your mobility is preferably one of the following:
- International collaboration: for example in the framework of an international project.
- Production oriented residencies: for example you will research on the spot and develop new designs in relation to the social and physical environment.
- Professional development: for example you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, masterclasses and other types of training outside of formal education, such as creative hubs.
The scheme provides a fixed amount of 350 EUR per person for transport, as well as per diems determined on a case-by-case basis depending on the duration of the mobility, and payable for each overnight stay between date of departure and date of return, with the amount depending on the destination country up to a maximum of 2650 EUR per person.
Additional mobility support can be provided to artists, creators and cultural professionals living with a disability.