The Goethe-Institut in Brussels is looking for a staff member for the Goethe application platform for the EU-funded programme Culture Moves Europe. The position is part-time (50%, 19 hours per week) from 01/11/2022 (or later) until 30/06/2025 (with option to extend). Place of work: Brussels.
The Goethe-Institut is the cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany with a global reach. They promote knowledge of the German language abroad and support international cultural exchange. On behalf of the European Commission, the Goethe-Institut will implement Culture Moves Europe, a comprehensive mobility programme for artists, cultural workers and host organisations in all countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union. With a budget of 21 million euros, the mobility programme will offer 7000 grants for mobility in more than 40 countries over a period of three years (2022-2025).
Be part of this fascinating endeavour to promote the internationalisation of the creative and cultural sector in Europe by helping to make the application experience easy and accessible. Help manage the application platform, collect and analyse qualitative and performance data and further automate the platform.
The scope of the post includes the following main activities:
- Steering of various open calls for Culture Moves Europe; in the application portal of the Goethe-Institut (GAP).
- Supporting monitoring and evaluation colleagues in the collection of quantitative data.
- Analysing statistics and creating accurate reports; rights management (AD) for the Culture Moves Europe team as well as other access-authorised, technical and operational implementation of new open calls in the Goethe application portal, in close cooperation with the grant management team.
- Tests, quality assurance and adjustments.
- First-level technical support for artists and cultural practitioners submitting their documents via the GAP system, also in close cooperation with the grant team.
- Measure, monitor and report service quality, prioritise problems and critical incidents, bring about and agree resolution.
- Coordination with cross-functional technical and operational teams, if necessary in consultation with other organisational units at the Goethe-Institut headquarters in Munich.
- Defining and implementing support strategies and policies; in cooperation with the work units for IT and information security, data protection, third party cooperation and assignments, etc.
- Conduct training for other team members.
- Providing input for process improvements and automation potentials.
- Monitoring compliance with Goethe grant management standards in the Goethe application portal and working closely with the overall grant manager.
Salary for 50% is 1615€ - 1756€ monthly gross salary, 13,92 x per year, additional Meal vouchers, 75% reimbursement for public transport to the office & extra-legal leave.