Civil Match is an interactive matchmaking project focusing on cross-border cooperation for NGOs in Eastern Partnership countries.
It provides extensive networking opportunities for civil society actors to find international partners, generate new ideas for impact, connect with donor organisations, and also get ready to apply for Federal Foreign Office funding.
The programme covers four main areas:
- Pluralism and Media.
- Culture and Values.
- Education and Training.
- Conflict Resolution.
The programme is open to civil society actors who are working on the development of civil society and support democratic values with a focus on media, culture, peace, and education from Germany, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Poland and France. Applicants can be:
- Media (including public service broadcasters).
- Institutions of higher education.
- Youth associations.
- Culture professionals.
- Other officially registered non-governmental organisations.
Final and cooperation prizes offered:
- Cooperation Grants of 1000 EUR each.
- Access to the masterclass series ‘Excel and Elevate’ of EENCE and opportunity to apply to become a trainer of the classes (paid service).
- Get consultation of Goethe-Institut on how to write an application to the FFO programme.
- Three consultations to digitise your NGO provided by Digitizing.Space.
- Three consultations provided by Insha Osvita.
- Increase your chances to take part in the Civil Match Forum.