The Dresden Summer Academy and FAD JEPU invite young international artists to apply for a scholarship to the Academy in Dresden, which runs from 24 July – 6 August 2022.
Courses you can apply for under the scholarship:
- PHOTOGRAPHY I Staged Photography | Nadin Maria Rüfenacht, Leipzig/Bern, CH.
- DRAWING II/ILLUSTRATION Informe: From the formless to the figurative and back | Xenia Fink, Berlin.
- VIDEO Ways of Seeing | Diego Vivanco, Bilbao, ES.
- SCULPTURE/INSTALLATION Object/Sculpture/Space | Antje Blumenstein, Berlin.
The scholarship includes:
- Travel costs and participation fee for one of the courses during the first week.
- Accommodation for participants from Czech Republic and Poland because of a trans-regional support.
Applications are open to artists aged 20–35 years who work or study in the field of contemporary art or design and speak either English or German fluently.