The European Network of Ancient Music (REMA) is a professional network which brings together 130 organisations in some twenty European countries. Its members are professional structures in the early music sector and in particular festivals, concert halls, ensembles, conservatories, etc. The network is currently in a period of significant development: until now open only to structures organizing concerts (festivals and concert halls), it will open more generally to all professional structures in the early music sector from 2022.
REMA is now looking for a person to coordinate the network. This person will, in conjunction with the executive board, ensure that the objectives and orientations of the network are put into practice, while coordinating its strategic development, its finances, its budget, links with members and partners, and human resources.
- Office in Versailles (78) but a move is planned in the coming months (location to be defined - Paris region).
- Travel in Europe to be expected.
- Possibility of home office.
- Remuneration: according to experience and ‘convention collective des entreprises artistiques et culturelles’, group 2 + restaurant tickets + 50% navigo pass.
- Start: November 2021 (to be negotiated).