The EUNIC office has a job opportunity for a Project Officer, covering for maternity leave for a period of six months from January until June 2024. The position will assist in strengthening the EUNIC network and the implementation of EUNIC’s flagship programme European Spaces of Culture and contribute to the delivery of EUNIC’s vision and strategic framework.
- Assisting in the organisation of the European Spaces of Culture lab series.
- Monitoring and guiding selected project teams in European Spaces of Culture.
- Communicating about European Spaces of Culture and other EUNIC activities.
- Supporting the preparation of internal and external reporting.
- Liaising with EUNIC’s Mobility Scheme hosts and participants and organising the Mobility Scheme visit to Brussels.
- Preparing and launching the call for hosting offers for the next edition of the Mobility Scheme.
- Supporting the delivery of follow-up actions of the Climate Cultures Creative Lab.
- Supporting in the production of internal and external events and in administration.
EUNIC are looking for candidates with a C1 level command of English and preferably one or more other (European) languages, a degree in a relevant field and minimum two years working experience, and a demonstrable interest and or professional experience in the field of international cultural relations. Applications are welcome from candidates without a degree but with up to five years of relevant professional experience. Knowledge and experience of EUNIC and its members and/or of the EU’s engagement with culture is desirable. The post is based at the EUNIC office in Brussels.
The net monthly salary is c. 1,800 EUR; in addition, a Brussels transport pass and 7 EUR lunch voucher per working day are included. 15 days leave are offered within this six-month contract.