EMX’s Music Export programme will engage a group of 45 music industry professionals including 15 exporters, to come together and explore cutting edge methods of music export, from new funding models to digital collaboration, mentoring to job shadowing, while also examining the challenges faced by artists from across Europe when trying to export their music worldwide. The programme is open to applicants who work in music export, are based in the EU, speak fluent English and want to help design the music export programmes of the future.
- Navigating the ‘New Normal’: New trends, challenges and opportunities in the (post-)COVID world for music export. (1 day, in person – Amsterdam, 19 October 2021).
- Music export from a European perspective (1 day, in person – Amsterdam, 20 October 2021).
- In-depth look at a market: India (1 day, digital, 23 November 2021).
- Learning from the past and designing the future (1 day, in person – Amsterdam, 18 Jan 2022).
- €400 travel contribution to cover participation of all in person elements. (19 and 20 October 2021, 18 January 2022).
- The opportunity to apply to take part in EMX’s job shadowing programme for exporters.
- Connection and networking with a group of exciting and likeminded individuals from across Europe.
- The opportunity to contribute towards the building of future EU Programmes for music export.
- Access to the participant hub for training and contact building.