Residencies at PACT Zollverein (Germany)
Running all year round since 2002, PACT Zollverein’s residency programme is at the heart of its day to day work. Open to professional artists from Germany and abroad who work in the areas of dance, performance, media arts or music and closely linked to PACT’s two other core strands of activity in presenting work and facilitating research and development, the programme is a key element in PACT Zollverein’s profile as an Artists’ House supporting lively exchange between practice and theory.
While occupying their own designated space at PACT Zollverein’s site in Essen, and essentially working independently, residents may choose to take advantage of various kinds of production support such as dramaturgy, technical assistance, project management as well as press and publicity.
- Studio space (from 69 to 173 sqm.).
- Local accommodation (max. 5 people).
- Residency period of min. 2 weeks.
- Weekly grant allowance for all of the residency project participants (max. 5 people).
- Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein (max. 5 people). (The least environmentally harmful means of transport available should be chosen.)
- Technical equipment (by arrangement and subject to availability).
- Professional technical support (by arrangement and subject to availability).
- Professional advice in: project funding, project management, press and public relations.
Deadline: 19 December 2019