What are the mobility information points?
Mobility Information Points (MIP) are information centres and/or websites who aim to tackle the administrative challenges artists and cultural professionals can face when working across borders. The group cooperates to share resources in the European and international context, covering issues such as visas, social security, taxation, and customs rules.
The MIP members vary in terms of their structure. Some are independent organisations, while others are part of existing public bodies. They usually have strong links with their local ministries and governments, as well as with relevant legal experts or consultants.
The group is coordinated by ITI and IGBK.
Find a mobility information point
- Belgium: Cultuurloket
- Czech Republic: CzechMobility.Info (hosted by Arts and Theatre Institute)
- Finland: Theatre Info Finland
- France: MobiCulture
- Germany: touring artists (hosted by IGBK, ITI and DTD)
- The Netherlands: DutchCulture / TransArtists
- Portugal: Loja Lisboa Cultura
- UK: Wales Arts International with Arts Infopoint UK
- USA: Tamizdat
Associate MIPs who are still in the process of developing their information services:
- Poland: Zbigniew Raszewski Theatre Institute
- Russia: Theatre Union of the Russian Federation
- Slovenia: Motovila
- Sweden: Scensverige