- Network members:
News & resources
- Library / Time to Act: Two Years On, Data-led Insights on Performing Arts and Disability in EuropeTwo years on from the ground-breaking Time to Act report, British Council has commissioned On the Move - to conduct a follow-up report looking further into the knowledge gaps in the cultural sector that contribute towards inequalities for disabled artists and audiences.
- News / Dëkandoo: Residency and Group Exhibition for Visual Artists of Spanish or Equatoguinean Origin (Senegal)The Dëkandoo Artistic Residence is a production residency for artists of Spanish or Equatoguinean origin who wish to develop a research and artistic creation project linked to the commune of Gandiol and the Natural Park of the Langue de Barbarie. The residency will run for five weeks, starting 1 November 2023.
- News / IDENSITAT / Centro Huarte: Hybrid Research/Production Residencies, ‘Transversal Aesthetics / In the Air’ (Spain / Remote)Transversal Aesthetics is a programme for research and experimentation on the intersection between art, mediation and social space. This latest edition makes a connection between the local context of the Arga river (Huarte) and that of the river Besòs (Barcelona), examining the common theme of ‘Air’. Two projects will be selected through a joint open call for submissions, and will be carried out between September and December 2023.Closed
- News / RACOR Cross-disciplinary Research Residency in Fields of Art, Science, Technology and Society (Spain)The RACOR cross-artistic research residency programme is open to artists working in any creative discipline anywhere in the world who are carrying out an art research project which in some way involves the technical and scientific world. The selected artist or group will receive a grant to carry out a cross-residency split between Barcelona (Hangar and CCCB) and Donostia/San Sebastián (Tabakalera). The residency will last two and a half months, with five weeks in each city.Closed
- News / CRL – Central Elétrica: Call for VOLTS – International Encounter for Performative Arts (Portugal)CRL – Central Elétrica is looking for artistic proposals from young creators in performative arts to be part of VOLTS – International Encounter for Performative Arts, in 2023 in Porto, Portugal. Applying artists/collectives must be from the member countries of the Iberescena Program, excluding Portugal: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Spain, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.Closed
- News / Théâtre de Choisy-le-Roi: Programme for Linguistic Diversity (France)The support programme for linguistic diversity is an experimental programme designed for artists and professional ensembles who are active in the performing arts sector in France or abroad and are interested in looking into the prospects for improved distribution of text-based works. The creative projects must begin between 1 April 2023 and 1 April 2024.Closed
- News / BETA PUBLICA: Open Call for International Choreographic Exhibition (Spain)BETA PUBLICA announces the X EDITION of the International Choreographic Showcase BETA PUBLICA, which will take place 1-4 June 2023 at the Sala Negra of Teatros del Canal within the Madrid en Danza festival. The BETA PUBLICA Showcase is open to the participation of creators from any country in the world. Presented choreographies must be of contemporary style, adapted for presentation in a conventional stage space with multimedia resources. Works should be 10-15 minutes in length.Closed
- News / IN EX(ILE) LAB: Open Call for Artists in Exile (France, Portugal, Cyprus, Italy)IN EX(ILE) LAB are looking for artists in exile who want to develop a performance. If you are an artist in exile, currently based in Cyprus, France, Italy or Portugal and you have (or would like to develop) an artistic practice that relates to performance then IN EX(ILE) LAB wants to hear from you. Activities take place over the period from May 2023 to July 2024.Closed
- News / Transcultura: Call for Young Caribbean Poets to Present at Poetry Market (France)Transcultura invite you to present your poetic work at the 40th edition of the Poetry Market, which will take place from 7-11 June 2023 at the Place Saint Sulpice, Paris, France, with the Caribbean, for the first time, as guest of honour. The call is open to young Caribbean poets between 18 and 35 years of age.Closed
- News / ECHANGEUR 22: Artist Residency on the Theme of Mobility (France)ECHANGEUR 22 is a non-profit association that supports emerging contemporary artists working in the visual arts. For its seventh edition, the ECHANGEUR22 residency will take the theme of Mobility, and will bring together one French artist, one Japanese artist, one Brazilian artist, and one South Korean artist for 6 consecutive weeks.Closed
- News / UNESCO-Transcultura: Cultural Grant Writing Course for Caribbean Artists and Professionals (Online)The UNESCO programme Transcultura: Integrating Cuba, the Caribbean and the European Union through Culture and Creativity, funded by the European Union, launches the call for the third round of the free online course ‘FondosCultura: Writing Grant Proposals to Unlock Cultural Funding’.Closed
- News / Festival Renaixement: Call for Early Music Groups and Performers (Spain)CdM Cultural Foundation has launched a call for proposals aimed at early music groups and performers to be part of the VII edition of Renaixement Festival to be held in Valencia between 14-16 September 2023. Selected proposals will be incorporated into the Festival programme on 15 September 2023 at 8pm with a concert at the Church of the Monastery of Sant Miquel dels Reis.Closed