PRACTICS is a 3-year project that took place between 2008-2011 under the EU "Artist Mobility" pilot programme. Coordinated by Fitzcarraldo Foundation it gathered existing cultural organisations from various EU-countries with the aim to facilitate the provision of information on EU cross-border mobility targeted to the cultural sector.
The project developed 4 Practics Infopoints, offering relevant and user-friendly information to artists and other cultural workers who want to work across borders in Europe:
- Kunstenloket from Belgium
- SICA Dutch Centre for International Cultural Activities from the Netherlands
- Foundation Interarts from Spain
The other project partners are:
- Foundation Fitzcarraldo, Italy
- AEC European Association of Conservatoires, Netherlands
- ELIA European League of Institutes of the Arts, Netherlands
The Associated Partners are:
Practics was funded by the European Commission under the Artist Mobility pilot project "Networking of existing structures supporting mobility in different culture sectors".
Find more about Practics infopoints: