Center Stage Korea > International open call
Center Stage Korea (CSK), initiated and organized by Korea Arts Management Service (KAMS), is a partnership with international presenters. In cooperation with festivals, venues and networks, Center Stage Korea introduces Korea’s diverse performances to audiences around the world, thus strengthening cultural enrichment, mutual understanding and exchange in the field of arts.
Who can apply
International presenters (in charge of a festival, venue or network) seeking to organize a program featuring Korean artists/groups
The proposed project must remunerate Korean artists/groups appropriately (e.g. performance fees, accommodation and per diem).
The proposed project must start and end between February 2019 and December 2020
Projects that start in 2020 are to provide Korean artists/groups with financial support in 2020.
Covered cost by the grants:
- Part of the international airfare and freight cost of invited Korean performing artists/groups
- Amount of grant to be confirmed through screening
- Grants will go directly to the artists/groups.
- Joint plan to organize additional programs for the invited Korean artists/groups
- In case that the condition of invitation or the invited Korean groups is changed, grant support would be canceled and changed.
Deadline: 30 November 2018 (applications start from 1 November 2018)