UNESCO - International Fund for the Promotion of Culture (IFPC)
The IFPC is not linked to any UNESCO culture convention. It also does not aim to fund cultural policies, capacity building and training, inventories and safeguarding measures, which are covered by other UNESCO Funds established under the Organisation's culture conventions.
Activities eligible for receipt of assistance from the International Fund for the Promotion of Culture:
1. the production of cultural and artistic works;
2. the organization of cultural and artistic events of national, regional and/or international scope contributing to the establishment of culture and development strategies and programme
Who can apply for funding?
1. public bodies with specific responsibility for the promotion of culture and artistic creation;
2. non-governmental organizations and non-profit private bodies whose objectives are in conformity with those of the Fund and whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation
3. individuals, particularly artists and creators.
Deadline for applications: 30 May 2014.
Find all details online.