Mino paper art village (Japan) - call for artists in residence
Mino Paper Art Village is inviting domestic and foreign artist to stay in Mino city (Japan) for a certain period of time so that they may create their original works of art out of Mino Japanese Paper.
The residency includes:
1) Transportation fees to Central Japan International Airport (Round trip, Economy class, the shortest route)
2) You are expected to be provided with 50,000 yen per month for the expense related to your artistic activities and other basic expense.
3) You are provided a host family. (Basically supported to stay with a host family. This includes accommodation, breakfast and dinner.)
4) Volunteers support artists about interpreting and others during your stay.
5) The studio is arranged, but it has no good equipments. Please bring the tools you need for your products.
Find more details in the application form enclosed.
Deadline: 15 April.