2013 International Fellowship in Cultural Studies of Contemporary Art - Korea
The National Museum of Contemporary Art, Korea hosts an international research program for the museum professionals including curators, art critics, conservators, exhibition designers, educators etc. This program was initiated as part of the Cultural Partnership Initiative (CPI) Project which is run by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Korea. Participants of this program have been mainly curators of art museums from all over the world.
This research program aims to provide a sustained platform for initiating dialogues; for developing a comprehensive network among museum professionals; and for furthering collaboration and joint programming among art museums in Asia, Africa, Middle East and South America.
The program will last between 1 July and 30 November 2013 and will include:
• Individual research in link with Korean contemporary art
• Visiting art studios, museums, galleries and art institutions
• Attending art related conferences
• Korean language course
• Cultural field trips
• Individuals who work in related fields of contemporary art such as museum professionals, curators, art historians, critics, conservators, educators, etc.
• Aged between 25 and 45
• Countries in Asia, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe and South America
• Good use of English language
• Individuals who have high interest in cultural exchange
The fellowship includes among others the travel costs (round-trip airfare to Seoul).
Deadline: 15 April.
Find all the details online.