Gyeonggi Creation Center (Korea) residency program 2013 - call for artists, researchers, curators and critics
- Creation residency Program
• Visual arts: painting, sculpture, film/video, new media, architecture, design, photo
• Performing arts: dance, music, performance
- Allowed to apply for mixed media and other genres not shown above.
- Research residency Program
• Curator, performing arts presenter, critic, researcher of other areas
Residency Scope and Period
- Creation residency Program: 30 persons/teams approximately
• Korean: 6 months or 1 year.
• Foreigners: 3 months.
- Research residency Program: 4 persons/teams approximately
• Korean: 6 months
• Foreigners: 3 months
- Support on space
- Support on program (incl. opportunities to participate in international exchange programs)
- Other support (incl. return flight ticket (economy seat) for foreign residents and Korean residents working/living abroad)
Qualification and Restrictions
- No restrictions on nationality, age, and media
- Compliance with user rules and to actively participate in GCC programs
- Using the studio for more than four days a week
- Permitted to reside with one companion (required to notify beforehand)
- No pets and babies are allowed
Deadline for applications: 14 December.
Find all the details online.