Summer Fellowship for International Arts Managers at Devos Institute of Arts Management - Washington (USA)
Launched in 2008, the DeVos Institute's Summer Fellowship offers international arts managers an immersive program of study in arts management strategy. For four weeks each summer, for three consecutive years, international Fellows participate in seminars, group projects, individual mentorships and practical assignments supervised by Institute faculty and Center senior staff. The Kennedy Center has hosted 64 Fellows in five classes from 38 countries.
• Minimum five years working experience in an administrative capacity an arts organization outside of North America
• Currently serving as an executive or department head with decision-making authority
• Excellent business English, orally and in writing
• Able to commit to the full term of the Fellowship (four weeks in late June/July for three consecutive summers)
The Fellowship includes:
• Seminars and coursework in Strategic Planning, Board Development, Fundraising, Marketing, Artistic Planning
• Individual advising from Institute faculty and Center senior staff
• Air transportation to and from the US from the Fellows' home residence
• Lodging during the Fellowship
• Per diem to cover living expenses during the Fellowship
• Visa sponsorship
• Program materials
Find all the details online.
Deadline: 1 December.