Culture Moves Europe is the new permanent mobility scheme funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union and implemented by the Goethe-Institut Brussels.
Expert evaluators are needed for the Culture Moves Europe scheme who fulfil the following criteria:
- Are minimum 18 years old
- Have experience in the following fields: music, literary translation, architecture, cultural heritage, design (including fashion design), visual arts and performing arts and other topics, such as cultural policy, cultural management etc.
- Have expertise in event organisation or cultural management and experience in international cooperation projects.
- Are legal residents in one of the countries that are part of the Creative Europe programme.
- Are proficient in English as the evaluation process will be in English.
- Are flexible and available from June 2023 until February 2025 during the evaluation periods.
- Previous evaluation experience linked to cultural projects and residency programmes will be considered as an asset.
- Are available for a 2-hour training session in June 2023.
The Culture Move Europe mobility scheme is offering a fee of 20€ per evaluated project incl. VAT and incurred costs.
Please note that evaluators will not be able to apply for the Culture Moves Europe grant.