JUMP - European Music Market Accelerator > Internship (France)
JUMP – the European Music Market Accelerator provides a framework for music professionals to develop innovative business models. It aims to help the music sector adapt to the recent transformations of the market, while encouraging it to work on a transnational level.
For nine months, 10 to 20 participants coming from all over Europe will have the opportunity to develop their ideas and to benefit in parallel from an extensive training and a personalised tutorship. JUMP will offer three fellowships over its duration (2018-2022), each taking place respectively in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
JUMP is co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Commission, coordinated by MaMA Festival and Convention (FR) and implemented by a network composed of Un-Convention (UK), C.T.L (PT), M.E.S.O (GR), Nouvelle Prague (CZ) and MIH (IT), and one associated event Mutek (CA).
A 4 to 6 months internship to support in the day-to-day implementation of the project :
- Assist in the contacts with all the involved parties (board members, partners, participants and other European third parties)
- Assist in the production of the JUMP events in collaboration with the local partners (setting programmes, drafting information sheet, keeping tracking files up-to-date)
- Set-up and follow-up of monthly surveys to assess the project
- Writing minutes and support in drafting reports for the board and the European Commission
- Support in documenting all the activities related to the programme
- 4 to 6 months
- Full-time internship. An internship agreement with a University is mandatory.
Remuneration: 568.76€ /month + 50% of the local transportation card (Navigo)
Deadline: 15 January 2020