Artacia and Mastercard > Artist call for all established Digital and New Media Artists from Asia (Singapore)
Artacia and MasterCard are inviting TWO Digital and New Media artists from Asia to create artworks for the new Mastercard Experience Center in Singapore that will highlight factors that keep MasterCard at the forefront of technology and innovation.
This project aims to explore the convergence of art with innovation and its impact on society through the lens of MasterCard. The artworks will demonstrate how dynamic advances in technology are rapidly modifying our culture and way of life through specific themes selected by MasterCard.
Selected artists will be paid to fly to Singapore and spend a week to visit the Mastercard space and meet/interview relevant Mastercard staff before returning to their studios to develop the digital artwork.
• The invitation is open to all established New Media artists based in Asia
• Artists must be proficient in combining art with digital technology e.g. interactive installations, 3D animation, video,
and other multidisciplinary mediums
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Work within themes identified by MasterCard
• No sexual content, violence or political statements can be reflected in the artwork
• No harsh language or use of drugs/cigarettes or alcohol to be used in the artwork
SGD 10,000 FOR EACH ARTIST WHICH INCLUDES:
PRODUCTION COST: SGD 7,500
ACCOMMODATION IN SINGAPORE
Deadline: 23 September 2019