Actors of Urban Change > Open call for applications
Do you have an idea to change your city? Do you want to work together with partners from different sectors? Would you like to learn from, exchange with and be inspired by changemakers from other European cities? If so, apply now to become an Actor of Urban Change!
The program is open to residents of all 47 Council of Europe member states, Kosovo and Belarus who:
● Work in the nonprofit, private or public sector
● Apply as a local cross-sector team with a joint project proposal for their city
● Want to develop their skills in cross-sectoral collaboration and participatory urban development
● Are able to attend four international network meetings (lasting 3-4 days each) over a period of 18 months
● Have good command of English
The project you apply with should address a current challenge or need related to sustainable urban development in your city, such as affordable housing, energy and climate change, mobility, social inclusion, circular and sharing economies, or access to public spaces.
Selected teams receive up to 13,000 EUR in grants. Each team is eligible for the following:
Activity Grant to implement your project (including material and personnel costs) of up to 6,000 EUR
Capacity Grant for expert support and consultancy of up to 4,000 EUR
Travel grants for individual team members to visit and learn from other cities in our network of up to 3,000 EUR
Deadline (extended): 29 September 2019