Z33 House for Contemporary Art > FORMAT 2020 (Belgium)
Z33 is looking for promising designers and architects for the FORMAT edition 2020.
FORMAT is the annual opportunity for recent design and architecture graduates to present their talent. It is a competition, but it has a twist. The selected designers will spend a whole year working on a new project. They will receive training from other participants, specialists and coaches. FORMAT plays a major role in the designers’ name recognition and future careers. Our press and communications offices ensure that the selected designers get plenty of media attention, and we present their work to the general public in a group exhibition.
- a recent graduate (max. 4 years ago)?
- based (live, work or study) in Flanders or the Euregion Maas-Rhine (Eindhoven, Maastricht, Liège, Aachen…)?
- ready to launch your professional career?
In this training trajectory, you will:
- create new work;
- receive a 5000 euro production budget (incl. VAT);
- choose a personal coach;
- receive advice from professionals and peers;
- discover the activities and international network of Z33
- present your work in a group exhibition at Z33
Deadline: 30 September 2019