Schloss Bröllin (Germany) > Open call for residencies
International artist groups can apply for the residency for the production of dance, theatre, circus and performance projects up to a maximum of three weeks.
Schloss Bröllin offers several dance studios, production and seminar rooms as well as a large outdoor area - for rehearsals, experiments in a quiet and creative atmosphere. The residency program at Schloss Bröllin enables ensembles and groups, especially if their members come from different places/countries, to concentrate on a production phase. During the stay, appropriate workrooms, accommodation and catering will be provided.
The Residency includes:
- Maximum of 3 weeks of working space / studio and use of existing technical equipment
- Accommodation in shared rooms
- Full board for the group of artists
- Travel expenses subsidy within reasonable limits
- At the end of the production period, a public presentation of the results of the work will take place on site, to which audiences from the region as well as the press and other organizers will be invited. The advertising is carried out by schloss bröllin (by arrangement). The project manager must provide the required advertising and press material.
Deadline: 15 August 2019