Festival der Regionen (Austria) > Open Call for Journalist Residencies
For the first time the Festival invites national and international journalists to visit Festival der Regionen. The organisers believe that journalists and critics are central agents of culture and the arts, their work is crucial, from an informational point of view, as well as in the development of knowledge around the arts and in the mediation with different audiences, favoring the sustainability of the practices and of the artistic community.
Who can apply? International cultural and social journalists, art writers and critics, bloggers, working for online or offline magazines, newspapers, radio, television or other types of media.
What is supported?
• Press trip program for two selected journalist/critic to be scheduled between 28.06. – 07.07.2019 (maximum 3 nights and 4 day’s trip).
• Flights and accommodation in a hotel with breakfast included, located in the region Perg-Strudengau, lunch and dinner at FdR canteen (where all the team, participating artists, curators and guests meet).
• Transfers between the airport of Vienna and the hotel.
• Full access to all FdR venues and activities during the trip.
• Permanent support by the FdR communication team for in site guidance and visits to the festival’s projects and activities, documentation and interviews scheduling.
• FdR press point with daily photo reports, videos and additional documentation on participating artists, projects, activities and festival venues.
Deadline: 5 May 2019