Apply for aspiring membership to Liveurope
Today, Liveurope unites 14 music venues which have together boosted the circulation of thousands of artists. In pursuit of expanding the network and enticing more venues to diversify their programming of emerging international acts, they are launching an open call for all European music venues to join the membership in an honorary status.
1. Geographical criteria
The venue must be based in a ‘Creative Europe’ Programme eligible country
The venue must be located in an attractive geographical location, susceptible to welcome touring non-national artists (e.g. capital city of the country, or cultural equivalent).
In order to increase the geographical representativity of the platform, venues based in countries that are not yet represented in platform are encouraged to apply .
2. Structural criteria
- The venue must have a minimum 2 years of existence.
- The venue’s capacity must be over 150 spectators.
- The venue must comply with highly professional technical infrastructure (lights, sounds, stage, hosting practice, guest management, health and security, etc.)
3. Programming criteria (previous year before entering the platform):
- At least 30% ‘emerging’ artists within the overall programming in the last 12 months.
- A minimum of 15 concerts involving ‘emerging’ European non-national artists (‘EENNAs’) in the last 12 months.
- In this minimum of 15 EENNAs concerts, at least 5 nationalities should be represented.
4. Communication criteria
- Aspiring members commit themselves to promote the Liveurope visual identity in their respective communication.
- Aspiring members commit themselves to promote the Liveurope quality label and the activities of the platform in their respective communications.
Deadline: 22 February 2019