On the Move's General Assembly and related meetings, Lisbon, Portugal
Polo Cultural Gaivotas Boavista welcomed on 22-24 May in Lisbon On the Move's members for the network's General Assembly and related meetings.
The series of meetings/events enclosed:
- A joint Board meeting session with On the Move and FACE members
- A workshop with On the Move's members
- The General Assembly which voted among others the inclusion of new member-organisations - CoveyLaw and Tamizdat (USA), ONDA (France), Robert Bosch Cultural Managers' Network - and individual - Lara Bourdin -. The updated list of members is available here.
- The opening of the Alkantara Festival
- A public session on 24 May (video available here thanks to Howlround) - Tips and Advice for Artists and Cultural Professionals to Internationalize Their Careers and Artistic Practices. A public discussion with On the Move's members.
- Cultural visits
Represented On the Move's members were: African Cultural Policy Network, Arts and Theatre Institute (CZ), Asia-Europe Foundation, Circostrada, DutchCulture / TransArtists, EEPAP, European Cultural Foundation, FACE-Fresh Arts Coalition Europe, Howlround Theatre Commons, IG Kultur (AT), IGBK (DE), IETM, ITI Germany, Polo Cultural Gaivotas Boavista, RES ARTIS, SCCA Slovenia**, Scensverige / Swedish ITI, Tamizdat, Theatre Union of the Russian Union**, Wales Arts International, Zbigniew Raszewski Theatre Institute (PL) and individual members: MaryAnn DeVlieg, Maria Assis, Marta Gracia, Anna Galas-Kosil.
(** supported by the European Cultural Foundation)
Photos are available on the facebook page of On the Move.